Prof. PhD Valentin Videkov, еmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assoc. Prof. PhD Mariya Aleksandrova, e-mail: email@example.com ,
The aim of the subject “Nanomaterials” is introduction in the current condition and future perspective of the nanomaterials development.
During this course the learners will receive practical concepts about different kinds of nanomaterials for different applications and about the methods for their synthesis and identification (quantitative and qualitative). The theoretical knowledge is directed to the problems of the present day connected with the nanomaterials with application in Electronics.
1. А. Popov, Nanomaterials and nanotechnologies, TU-Sofia, 2008.
2. А. Popov, Semiconductor materials and structures for the nanoelectronics”, SU Publishing House, 2007.
3. G. Mladenov, Nanotechnologies and Nanoelectronics, Academic Publishing House „Prof. Marin Drinov”, Sofia, 2010.
4. А. А. Щука, Наноэлектроника, Физмат книга, 2007.
5. A. K. Bandyopadhyay, Nanomaterials, New Age International Publishers, 2008.